Thursday, August 30, 2007

I THINK I MAY BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG....

So, yesterday I ran to Target to pick up a couple of things.

On my way home I drove through McDonald's and ordered some french fries.

I live VERY close to McDonald's and yet, the fries were still nearly gone by the time I pulled into my driveway.

A few other things I nibbled on yesterday:

- Peanut Butter m&m's. Now I have to go buy more because they were my son's.

- Cashews

- Chocolate chips

- Cashews and chocolate chips

- Peanut Butter fudge ice cream (but only half a cup)

- Froot Loops - right out of the box

- grapes

Yeah. I tend to eat pretty healthy like that.

But seriously I don't usually eat like a Hoover sucking up everything in sight. I think it's because I'm working out at our new local gym. And my appetite is enormous from all the extra energy I'm expending.

Yeah, that's it.

And I can't seem to convince myself that this new exercise routine will do ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD if I come home and start shoving sugary and fatty treats into my mouth for the remainder of the day. So today I am turning over a new leaf. No more Froot Loops.
No more chocolate chips. No more m&m's (because they're gone). No more ice cream. No more sugary fatty treats. At least not one after the other all day long.

Oh, and what had I bought at Target?

Slim-Fast.

(Hanging my head in shame.)

4 comments:

Susiewearsthepants said...

I have recently taken to having a bowl of rocky road ice cream at about ten at night.....Is this bad?

Beaner said...

I graze.
I like breads & chips.
I like cheese.
I like beer.
I eat a snack after 8 pm EVERY day.
Mostly from the above lists of Carbs.

And I wasn't born in Wisconsin!

OhTheJoys said...

Try the fiber one bars with a HUGE glass of water. Fill you right up.

The Amazing Trips said...

peanut butter fudge ice cream???

Oh lala!! I might have to put down my slim fast and run out for some of that ... straight away!!!