Monday, September 20, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS

My mom sends me lots of e-mail forwards. Most of them are at least slightly humorous, if not worth saving.

The one I received today is just so disturbing I have struggled with my conscience about whether to even create a post about it.

But I finally decided it is going to have such an impact on my life (and probably yours) that I simply had to step outside my comfort zone and post it:






Ladies and gentlemen, please forgive me:


Yes, this woman is at the grocery store without a blouse. And without a bra.
But apparently that is no problem since her breasts fit quite nicely into the waist band of her stretch pants.
I just...
I mean....
wha....
My eyes!! My eyes!! Please, God in Heaven, strike me blind NOW!
When I am not dreaming of pouring bleach into my eyes, the questions simply will not stop swirling around my now permanently scarred brain.
First off; Why? In the name of all that is good and holy WHY? Did this poor woman not have ONE top? NOT. ONE. TOP?
Should we be at all concerned that she's shopping for chicken breasts while hers are tucked into her waist band? What's that about?
Does this super market have no greeter? Because surely anybody with any sense (and hopes of ever sleeping again) would have called security. "Uh...yeah...Barney, we have a situation here. Please bring a blanket."
*And an ice pic so I can gouge my own eyes out.*
Was there not one person who encountered this woman and thought, "hmmm, she has no shirt on. I think I'll try to cover her up?"
And finally, where can I buy the best, most supportive bra EVER?
Because I think I want to take some pre-emptive measures for when I actually lose my last two functioning brain cells....
And now, loyal readers, good luck erasing this image from your brain.

3 comments:

tims_mom said...

Whatever happened to "no shirt, no shoes, no service"?

and now, I must go wash my eyeballs out, and hope the burned image on to the back of my retina fades away..... LOL

Roxanne said...

Oh. My.

Jennifer said...

Roxanne stole my exact quote...oh.my.