Friday, February 23, 2007

NEGOTIATIONS....

Last night Blake and his friend Drew were working on a Driver's Ed project together. They had to find 20 articles about car accidents and glue them to a poster board.
Blake got all of his printed, cut out and lined up on the poster board. Our conversation after that went something like this:

Blake: Mom, do you think Kayla would glue all these on for me if I paid her?

Mom: Call her down here and start negotiating with her.
(I knew this would be interesting because Blake never has any money. Kayla, on the other hand, is loaded)

Blake: KAAAAAYLAAAAA!
(which reminded me I should have said "quietly go to her room and knock on her door to ask her in a civilized manner.")
So Kayla appears.

Blake: Will you glue all these on for me if I give you five bucks?

Kayla: TEN!!!

Blake: ah, man.

He glued them himself.

No comments: