Wednesday, August 12, 2009

JUST WONDERING...

Over the last few days I have had no fewer than 4 (that's right FOUR) people ask when I would get a fresh vacation post up on this blog.

Fame brings tremendous pressure, people!

We have downloaded about 400 pictures from our trip and it is taking a while to decide which ones are blog worthy. Plus, I have to put into words all the thoughts that were so fresh and poignant in Europe but are now stale and moldy somewhere in my weary brain. PLUS, I'm having a little trouble getting the pictures to post on my blog.

So, I'm working on it.

In the mean time, I have a question for my ones of readers.

Say you have a dog that drinks out of the toilet. Say you know she's thirsty when you see her wandering from bathroom to bathroom looking for a toilet with the lid up. Say sometimes you are just lazy enough to actually lift the lid to the toilet rather than walk downstairs and actually fill her bowl with water.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Well, say you decided to add little blue Ty-D Bowl cleansing pellets to your toilet tanks to keep the water fresh and sparkly and oh...I don't know....five days later, you realize your dog is drinking blue Ty-D Bowl water every time she finds an open toilet.

Do any of you think this would be harmful to this hypothetical dog?

I'm just wonderin'.

3 comments:

Beaner said...

Most dogs eat their own poop. Drinking tidy-bowl water is just a convenient way to clean out their system. Hypothtically-speaking, of course! And I bet it's a good breath-freshener too!

HW said...

Beaner,
Of course. I forgot the poop thing. It's only fitting, then, that she drink toilet bowl cleaner.
I feel much better now.

Kandi said...

I HATE it when my dog drinks from the toilet. I don't know about the tyD bowl stuff. We're not that fancy over here. ;) I would imagine that it would make my dog sick because, well, everything seems to make my dog sick if it's out of the ordinary.