Thursday, August 13, 2009

THERE'S STILL TIME...

...to head on over to your nearest Dairy Queen and buy a blizzard.

Today.

Before they close. Go on now.

HURRY!!

In fact, why not buy a couple?

Because once again Dairy Queen will be donating a portion of all Blizzard Sales to
The Children's Miracle Network today.

Don't worry about the calories. For today only The National Organization of Calorie Counters (NOCC) has declared that Blizzards will be totally fat free, calorie free AND carb free.

So what will it be? Thin Mint? Oreo? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?

All of the above?

Since my family is in Chicago for the day I will have to make the long lonely trek to Dairy Queen alone and partake of a Double Oreo Blizzard all by myself while watching trashy television and listening to the peace...I mean silence...in our home.

But I can do it.

For the children.

No comments: