Sunday, August 13, 2006

THERE'S ROYALTY IN OUR HOUSE....

How many moms can honestly say they have heard their daughter ask this question: "Mom can you try to fix my tiara?" Well I just heard it today.
Kayla went to a purity retreat several weeks ago and she received a tiara to remind her that she is the daughter of The King. Her request has made me pull out the "letters" she received there. I have been meaning to share them so now is a good time to post one.

MY PRINCESS....You Are My Masterpiece
I love what I've created. I am delighted in you. Don't ever feel insecure about what you think you are not. Because I made you in My image and your uniqueness is a gift from Me. I did not give you a life, My love, for you to squeeze into a man-made mold. You are royalty, but you won't discover that truth by gazing into a mirror. Let Me be your mirror and I will reflect back to you your true beauty. The more you gaze at Me, the more you will see My workmanship in you. The sooner you see yourself for who you really are, the sooner you can begin your reign as My priceless princess with a purpose.
Love,
Your King and Creator

No comments: