Thursday, March 19, 2009

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

This is my daughter.


Isn't she lovely? When she was a baby, she looked like me. Now, though, she looks like her dad and his sister. But see that dimple? It's just like mine. So, anyway, in about 13 months, she will get to start dating and, like all proud mamas, I imagine we'll have a few boys knocking at our door wanting to spend time with her. And that's fine with me.


Because this is what will be waiting for them once that door is opened:






Welcome to the gun show fellas.


Sorry Kayla.











4 comments:

Beaner said...

I see you in Kayla, but Blake looks 100% like Paul (but with bigger guns - sorry, Paul!))

Roxanne said...

She is stunning and he is formidable. . .they make a GREAT pair. :)

Unknown said...

This one just cracked me up! Big brothers are great aren't they?

Susiewearsthepants said...

Could I have him on loan for Melissa? Though she really doesn't show much interest in dating....