Saturday, June 20, 2009

MY DAUGHTER IS UNBALANCED

My daughter has this issue. It's called Extreme Arm Disproportion Due to Pitching (EADDtP).

It's really rather embarrassing:

See? See how her right arm has some bulk and her left arm...well...doesn't?

People point and laugh at her all the time.

Not really. Only when she strikes the Popeye pose, which I really hope isn't often but we never know...


Kayla's cousin, Maddy, is visiting this weekend. Maddy's mom and I are first cousins and our birthdays are 11 days apart. Our daughters were born 3 weeks apart. Not that we planned that, but you know how those things happen.

Anyway, these poor girls are miserable when they're together. MISERABLE I tell you!

Number one rule about sunglasses: Never wear anything bigger than a hub cap.


They are spending the day at our small town festival and then I heard something said about the mall.
I just hope they can stand to be around each other the whole time.

2 comments:

Susiewearsthepants said...

I haven't been able to bring myself to wear those really big sunglasses. I know I should just stop resisting an conform with the masses, but I just can't.

Susiewearsthepants said...

This is completely off the subject...but do have a Facebook yet? If not, when you get one, can I be your friend? Please, please, please be my Facebook buddy. No pressure or anything