Thursday, November 16, 2006

THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN

I have seen two or three blogs that do "The Thursday Thirteen," so I thought I'd give it a shot. The trouble is, I can't decide what to list......

Some of my thoughts have been:
1. 13 reasons I am a "bad" mother
2. 13 reasons time is going way too quickly
3. 13 reasons it is good to be in this phase of life
4. 13 products I would highly suggest for your use
5. 13 reasons Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
6. 13 reasons EVERYBODY should love my son
7. 13 reasons EVERYBODY should love my daughter
8. 13 reasons I am sure I married the sweetest man on earth
9. 13 reasons I miss my role as a "stay-at-home" mom
10. 13 battles I have chosen NOT to fight as a mother
11. 13 things I ABSOLUTELY PRAY my children learn before they leave the nest
12. 13 things I pray for/about every day
13. 13 things that make me laught out loud

So when I decide what to list, I will try next week. Anybody care to guess what next week's list will be...?

2 comments:

Beaner said...

13 Things I'd Like To Blog About, But Don't? ;)

Paul W said...

I vote for #8!