Monday, March 31, 2008

I CRIED BECAUSE I HAD CRAMPS UNTIL I MET A GIRL WHO HAD NO MIDOL

Hey Ladies.

Go to this blog http://www.countrydoctorswife.blogspot.com/ and read the Country Doctor's Wife post today. It looks like you'll have to scroll down to the second post, because she's added something since I first saw it. It's in the post about the anniversary. You might also want to scroll through her archives. She'll have you falling off your chair laughing. But first check out how you can donate to the cause she talks about.

I'm going to donate right after I send my check to Scott for Relay for Life.

So many worthy causes......so few checks in the check book.

1 comment:

Susiewearsthepants said...

OMG!!! I checked out that website you left on my blog. You are right. I feel so much better about my grocery bill now.