Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THANK YOU GOVERNOR SPITZER....

....for bringing morning television to yet another all-time low.

This morning The Today show was doing a segment on "High Priced Call Girls." I did not feel like vomiting up my Slim Fast bar, so I switched to Good Morning America, which was doing a segment on "High Priced Call Girls."

Un. Be. Lievable.

Even more unbelievable was that I chose to stand and watch The Today Show's version of "High Priced Call Girls." I know. I know. Disgusting.

But what was REALLY disgusting was the perky little blonde "High Priced Call Girl" who told the interviewer "The beauty of America is that I can have a business of my own where I can make so much money and provide a service to men where they can talk and express themselves...."

GAAAAAAK!

Of course she lived in Nevada where her "small business" is legal.

Um. Lady? Don't wave your tainted brand of patriotism in my face while you proclaim the virtues of your business which allows you to trade sex for money. You can wrap yourself in the American flag and talk all you want about how great it is that living in America has allowed you to become so successful. You can talk all you want about the wonderful "services" you provide to these poor lonely, misunderstood men. The bottom line is, you are still a tramp. You may have better shoes than I have, but um...yeah...you're still a tramp.

I don't mean to be catty or anything....I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Susiewearsthepants said...

The last thing this country needs is all the news affiliates glamorizing prostitution.Ummm...Hello! First, it's immoral not to mention the fact that you can get HIV and DIE!!!! There is not enough money in the world for me to risk my life for sex. There is nothing glamorous about prostitution. I don't care how much money is being paid.