Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am thrilled to be called "friend" by certain people who have mentioned me on their blogs today. I worhsip with these wonderful women at a wonderful congregation but, since we live 40 miles from our church, I sometimes wonder if there will ever be the connection we would have if we lived in the same city. I've worked on a committee with one of them (lots of fun) and I've had dinner out with another one in my hometown during a seminar. It was great fun getting to know her and her husband that night. I think both of these women are beautiful and courageous. And I am thrilled that I am on their minds. I am thrilled that they add me to their prayers lists. I am thrilled that they consider me a friend - a sister.
It doesn't matter that we are 40 miles apart and cannot fellowship daily. Prayer is not hampered by distance. I hope these two friends know that I pray for them too.
Thanks, ladies. You know who you are.

No comments: