Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Paul and I just cooked dinner together....for our son who will be home from wrestling soon.
We will be having our Valentine date on Thursday. We are going to a dinner theater at a private club in down town Decatur. Tonight's performance is for members only but Thursday is open for all of us regular folks. So we are going to that. We used to go to dinner theaters a lot - BK (before Kids) so I look forward to it.
I had a horrible sinus headache all day. So my dear hubby came home at lunchtime and brought me a quart (yes a QUART) of peanut butter chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins. He also brought me some Aleve Sinus. Evidently you now have to sign a book and show your drivers license just to buy sinus medicine (darn meth heads). So I took my medicine, ate ice cream with my hubby and then took a nap. Happy Valentines Day to me!!!!!
Paul gave me 2 cookbooks for Valentines day. Yes, I had asked for them. He wrote a lovely note in my card and told me he was proud I was still interested in the "domestic arts" and making dinner each night, and a nice home for him and the kids. Between that and the ice cream.........

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

No comments: