Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm back. Hope you don't mind. I have good news about the lump in my side. He is pretty certain it is a lipoma. A harmless group of fat cells that have banded together. His words were "a couple of fat cells..." and I said "just A COUPLE...?" I had a chest x-ray to confirm this diagnosis and will hear definitely by Friday. My doctor's advice: leave it alone for a month (translation: stop poking around on it to be sure it's still there everyday - he knows me so well) and then have it removed when I'm ready - just for peace of mind. Of course being told to leave it alone is like saying "see that man over there....don't look!"
Thank you, dear friends for all your prayers and your concern. It was so nice of you to ask about my worries and to let me know you were keeping me on your prayer lists.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hallelujah! What a load off your mind, I'm sure!

I'll change your prayer request to a praise! Woohoo!

Beaner said...

Good news indeed!!!

Now.....stop poking it!!!!