Friday, February 17, 2006

I would like your prayers. I have found a lump on the edge of my rib cage - left side. Just found it today and of course my doctor is leaving town for all of next week. I made an appointment for February 28, but I think I will go into the walk-in clinic tomorrow and try to get the ball rolling on an x-ray or ultrasound. I have had what I assume is a bad cold for the past week, and can't seem to feel 100%. I'm trying not to assume the two are connected. Please pray that this lump is harmless and, mostly, that I will be at peace while I wait for all the tests and results.

We are off to a volleyball game. Seems every evening is packed full and this weekend will be no different. No wonder I'm exhausted much of the time.

Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Beaner said...

You have my prayers!

You know, Jess had a cold/fever when she was about 1 yr. old & afterwards we found a lump on her neck that wouldn't go away. We had it removed & tested & it ended up just being a lymph node that got swollen during her sickness & just never went down.

I know it will be good for you to have peace of mind - it was for us!

Chris said...

I will definitely be praying! Love you guys!