Thursday, February 26, 2009

IT'S JUST NOT MEANT TO BE

Big news day - this is my second post in 8 hours...


Since I know all of you have been checking in several times a day regarding my cardigan crisis; here's an update.

My new Raspberry Rose cardigan arrived today.

It's Lime Sorbet.

NNNNNNAAAAAAYYYYGGGGH!

There must be some glitch in the JC Penney computer that sends "green" when we punch "pink." Now it falls to me to contact them and let them know they have a problem with their computer system.

Because if I don't there will be millions of women all over the world wearing Lime Sorbet when they really wanted to wear Raspberry Rose. And we simply cannot have that.

*sigh* It is so hard to be me.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

That lime sorbet cardigan is being worn by a troll. (Did you read my blog on trolls?) And your raspberry rose sorbet is being worn by a troll that has just arrived at the home of the woman who ordered a lime sorbet cardigan.

HW said...

Roxanne-
Yes, I had read your beautiful post about trolls. May the troll who wears my lime sorbet sweater enjoy it because it's going back. May it linger in the "undeliverable" bin forever....